Transformational Parenting (we, our, or Transformational Parenting) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We comply with all applicable requirements following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant data privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
Please read this policy to ensure that you fully appreciate the purpose of Transformational Parenting’s processing of your personal information.
Personal information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information:
• Your contact information, when you get in touch through our website, which may include your name and email address
• The type of internet browser you use, your IP address, and information about your device, including your browsing activity when visiting our website
• Your name and email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter
• Your payment details so that we can obtain payment for purchases made by you for the services we provide to you
• Your login information and similar security data used for authentication and account access
• Your communication preferences for any marketing activities we may carry
• Any additional personal information you may provide to Transformational
Parenting, from time to time if you get in contact by email, letter, or telephone, through the Transformational Parenting website, or any other means.
Why we use your personal information
The personal information collected may be processed to:
• Provide you with the services that you have requested
• Manage our relationship with you, which may include notifying you about
changes to the Transformational Parenting service
• Create and manage online accounts
• Request that you take a Transformational Parenting survey or leave a review
• Reply to inquiries from you, or respond to third parties and law enforcement agencies
• Communicate with you and manage your participation in promotions, and
• Evaluate the usefulness of the advertisements Transformational Parenting
may provide you
• Fulfill our legal responsibilities and contractual commitments; and
• Permit Transformational Parenting to establish, exercise, or defend our
legitimate rights and lawful claims.
How we collect your personal information
The following methods may be used to collect your personal information:
• When you communicate with Transformational Parenting through our website, including completing contact forms
• When you communicate with Transformational Parenting by email, phone,
post, and mail
• When you register an account through our site
• When you sign up for our newsletter
• When you submit feedback on our website and services
• When you communicate through any social media channels we use
• Information Transformational Parenting may receive from external third parties and gain from publicly available sources.
Our basis for processing personal information
Transformational Parenting will only ever process your personal information where we have a legal basis that includes the following;
• Where Transformational Parenting has requested you to provide consent to process your data for a particular purpose.
• The processing of your information is required by Transformational Parenting to satisfy a contractual arrangement that we have agreed with you.
• For our legitimate interests as a reason for processing, to ensure we can
provide you with the best service most securely and efficiently.
• If Transformational Parenting has a statutory or other legal obligation to
process your information to comply with any applicable law.
Who do we share your data with?
Transformational Parenting may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
• Third-party providers that support Transformational Parenting operate our
business, including providers of analytics, technology services, marketing,
advertising, payment processors, data storage, and hosting
• Law enforcement agencies and regulators, to meet Transformational
Parenting’s legal responsibilities and process requests or orders received
from those bodies
• Courts, legal counsels, or other parties, where required by Transformational
Parenting, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this
• Where Transformational Parenting is sold or amalgamated with another
organization, our advisers and any potential purchaser’s adviser, and the new owners of the business.
Your confidentially is of the highest importance to Transformational Parenting. We will not sell your information to third parties without your explicit permission.
Cookies are small files of text that contain a string of characters, including letters and numbers.
You can disable cookies, though this may restrict the functionality of the
Transformational Parenting website.
Do not track (DNT)
“Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Transformational Parenting may process your personal information for marketing activities, where you have given consent and opted in. If you wish to opt-out of such communications in the future, you can do so at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Transformational Parenting is committed to ensuring that the personal information you provide is protected to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. To this end, we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is protected under our supervision.
Our security measures are consistent with the sensitivity of the information
processed, and we regularly evaluate these measures to confirm that they continue to be adequate.
Your personal information will only be retained for the period it is necessary for the purpose it was collected. Meaning once the retention period has expired and there is no justifiable reason to continue processing or storing your data, we will delete it.
In certain circumstances, Transformational Parenting may anonymize your
information for research or statistical purposes (meaning it will no longer be
associated with you), in which case Transformational Parenting may use this
information indefinitely, without further notice.
This website may contain links to third-party websites not operated by
Minor’s privacy protection
Transformational Parenting’s website and services are not for people under the age of 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, retain or target information about minors.
Under the GDPR, the CCPA, and other applicable data protection regulations, you have certain data protection rights, subject to your jurisdiction, that include:
• Your right to request that we provide you with a copy of the personal
information we hold about you.
• Ask that we rectify any inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal
data about you.
• Request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Request the restriction or suppression of the processing of your personal
• Your right to withdraw consent, if we have requested and obtained your
consent to process your information.
• Your right to object to the processing of your personal information unless we can show that we have a compelling purpose to continue processing.
• Communicating your wish to opt-out of marketing communications.
If you are unhappy with how we have addressed your concerns, you have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority. However, we would like the opportunity to resolve any issue you may have before you contact the supervisory authority.
Rights of California residents
If you are a California resident, visiting this website and using our services, you have
the right to request Transformational Parenting to disclose the personal information
we have collected, processed, disclosed, or sold about you in the past 12 months.
You have the right to ask that:
• We rectify any inaccuracies found in your personal information
• We permanently delete your personal information, subject to certain
• You opt out of Transformational Parenting selling your information.
Transformational Parenting will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights
Transformational Parenting may transfer your information to jurisdictions outside the United States of America (USA) to support our business processes and provide you with the most efficient and effective services.
We will only transport your information outside of the USA where suitable protection is in place to ensure the privacy and security of your information and appropriate security measures followed that observe the CCPA and all other applicable data protection laws.
If you are accessing the Transformational Parenting website and services from a jurisdiction outside of the USA, including the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that your information may be transferred outside of the jurisdiction you reside in, following the data transfer process as stated for USA residents, and in compliance with all applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR.
Changes to this policy
Transformational Parenting may make changes to this policy when needed, for example, compliance with legislative changes.
We recommend that you review this policy regularly to stay informed of any changes.