So here's a funny story.... I am from Finland so there are some expressions I still don't know
Couple of years ago I was at a business coaching event where they sold tank tops that said "Committed A.F."
I was so excited and inspired that I just bought stuff without even understanding what the shirt said. Later, I collected the courage to ask my friend what A.F meant, and.... Well, you know, right!!?!
My point is that you get to be committed A.F. to your vision to assure it becomes a reality as otherwise it will remain as a fantasy...
This last episode will guide you through how to
- Create a powerful vision
- Line up your actions and ways of being with your vision
- Become the championship team that you are!
Episode #3: Homework
1. Set time aside with your partner to start creating your vision. Remember it is a process and does not need to be done one sitting. Remember to write it in present tense and include ways of being as well as experiences you would like to have together.
2. Make sure your vision is put on some concrete form like a poster with pictures. Post this everywhere and have it as a screen saver on your phone. Read and and connect with it every day!
3. Live IT - Practice IT - Breathe IT!